- 2 1/2 tea spoons of cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- a pinch of cinnamon
- a sprinkle of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons of Chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of almond or coconut Milk
- A squeeze of Chocolate Gourmet Drops
In a small mixing bowel, sift the cacao powder into the maple syrup, cinnamon, salt and Gourmet Drops. Add in the milk gradually until a paste forms. Then, add in the Chia Seeds and mix well. Cover and put in the fridge overnight or until desired consistency.
When you are happy with the mixture, place into your favourite serving dish and garnish with your favourite toppings...we like flaked almonds. Enjoy!