This Vanilla Spiced Chai made with Gourmet Drops is the perfect indulgence on a Saturday morning.
- A squeeze of Vanilla Gourmet Drops
- A mug of water
- Small cinnamon stick
- Seed from 1 cardamom pods, crushed
- 1 black tea bag
- A splash of milk, you can use soya or almond if you like.
1. In a saucepan heat water, cinnamon and cardamom to boiling, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove from heat; add tea bags. Let stand 5 minutes. Strain tea; discard spices and tea bags.
3. Stir in milk to taste.
4. Add a squeeze of Vanilla Gourmet Drops