This refreshing smoothie cooler is exactly what you need in this hot weather. Its easy to make and easier to drink! Get blending!
- 130g of frozen blackberries
- 350g of light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- a squeeze of Vanilla Gourmet Drops
- 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
- 350g of plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 sliced frozen banana
Firstly, make sure you freeze your fruit prior to making the smoothie. Before putting the banana in the freezer, cut it up into chunks.
To make the smoothie, simply put all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Put in your favourite glass and serve or to preserve, place in the fridge.